Tracing The Footsteps of Jesus
Since his dramatic conversion at a Rolling Stones concert in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1972, Tony Moore has been a devoted follower of Jesus. As a serious student of the Bible, he has served as a teacher and pastor.
In 1986, he developed an interest in understanding the world and culture of the Bible. This soon became a passion, leading him to spend significant time in this fascinating part of the world to better understand the historical setting of the Biblical story.
Tony has walked many of the ancient roads Jesus and the apostles walked, climbed numerous Biblical mountains, and visited most of the cities mentioned in Scripture. Through the years he has developed a unique teaching style, blending the Biblical text with the historical and cultural background of the story, which brings the text to life.
For the past three-and-a-half years Tony has focused on the story of Jesus, spending over seven months in "the land" filming this series. Now he invites you to "come and see" where Jesus was born and grew up, lived and taught, and was crucified and resurrected from the dead.
In this series, Tony will take you on the ancient roads Jesus walked, climb many of the mountains He climbed, and visit most of the towns and villages mentioned in the gospels. As you see the places you read about in the gospels, you will experience the richness of Jesus’ teachings!
Tony Moore will present in person the following seven programs on “Jesus-The Early Years and Ministry”:
1. The Fullness of Time – Friday, October 17 – 7:00 p.m.
2. Scandal of Nazareth – Saturday, October 18 – 7:00 p.m.
3. Born in the House of the Baker – Sunday, October 19 – 7:00 p.m.
4. My Beloved Son – Wednesday – October 22 – 7:00 p.m.
5. Lamb of God-Son of Man – Thursday, October 23 – 7:00 p.m.
6. Personal Conversations – Friday, October 24 – 7:00 p.m.
7. Miracle by the Water – Saturday, October 25 – 7:00 p.m.
The series will continue with DVD presentations beginning Wednesday, October 29, at 7:00 – “Jesus-In Galilee”