Homes of Hope-Wellness Seminar (Invitation)
By Thomas Headley Homes of Hope-Wellness Seminar
You are invited to discover life changing comprehensive wellness strategies for balancing life, health and family. The seminars include physical, emotional, spiritual and positive living concepts for, individuals, families and couples.
The wellness series is authored by Dr. Wes Youngberg, trained as a Clinical Preventionist and Nutrition Specialist. He is a founding director of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. The series is recorded and features Vicki Griffin MPA, MACN and the late Dane Griffin. Vicki Griffin is an author, speaker, and Director of the Lifestyle Matters Health Intervention series. She is the editor of Balance Magazine. She is a member of the American College of Nutrition.
Group discussion will follow each informative and inspiring session.
During Homes of Hope you will hear how simple lifestyle choices can build balance into your life. You will explore several topics and learn easy to follow practices that help you have a better, healthier and happier life. Each night builds upon the other. The nightly topics are:
- Lifestyle choices that build balance in an off-balance world
- How to build a better brain and body thru common-sense good nutrition
- How to experience the mental and physical benefits of regular exercise
- Find freedom from negative thinking and habits that hurt
- Handle tough times and experience forgiveness (the art + science of forgiveness)
- Develop optimism and perseverance in a negative world (factors for longevity)
- How to build positive relationships and strengthen family ties
- How to set realistic goals for handling stress and crises
The series begins Jan 16th at 3PM till 4PM each and every week. With the exception of Valentine’s Day week end the seminars will continue until March 12th. No Meeting Feb 13th. The programs will be held in the Seminar Room at the Battle Creek Tabernacle located at 264 W. Michigan Ave. The presentations will be held weather permitting. Call John Rachor RN for further information at 269 491 2155. Please RSVP interest in attending to 269 968 8101. The series is a free community service in the interest of your health.